Intersteno 2014 closed on 09 May. There was more competitors as previously, of course. But now we can applaud the champions of age of 0-12 years. They are the real heroes!
Mother tongue: 30 success + 8 unsuccess
1) Ahmet Yasin Akmeşe (Turkey) 379 cpm, 2 errors = 3696 points
2) Vala Jonáš (Czech) 379 cpm, 4 errors = 3595 points
3) Onur Demirbaş (Turkey) 354 cpm, 4 errors = 3343 points
I admire their performance - they wrote better than many adult competitors! :) But... and this is more respectable... There was some "little fingers", which worked faultlessly during 10 minutes!
8) Ahmet Eren Sevinç (Turkey) 256 cpm
13) Sıla Yılmaz (Turkey) 194 cpm
20) Fialová Kateriňa (Czech) 165 cpm
And which countries gave these successes? Turkey (17), Czech (10); Poland, Belgium and DE (1-1 children) - they will love the typing. Thanks to these country!
Multilanguages: 13 success, 25 unsuccess
1) Ahmet Yasin Akmeşe (Turkey) 32.700 points = 16/16 languages, RU: -
2) Onur Demirbaş (Turkey) 29.795 points = 16/16 languages, RU and PL: -
3) Vala Jonáš (Chech) 15.754 points = 7/16 languages
Aaaand without error still:
7) Sıla Yılmaz (Turkey): english 150 cpm - great grat!
Hopefully all result on Intersteno is a personal success. But what the children have achieved results, warm our heart. It was so nice to see this! Congratulations for all parents and teachers!